V live app (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Does anyone use vlive? What do you get? It says stickers but I think these are digital stickers and some bands it says a lightstick? Is this a physical item or digital. Is it worth the sub? I want to join some clubs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't pay for any memberships but it depends on what you buy and from who

Delivery fees are usually from the welcome kit that they send you
Some benefits are early access to booking tickets and exclusive videos only allowed for members.

I'd get familiar with the free aspects of the app before considering buying memberships, especially if you have no interest in attending concerts or the groups you follow have a very weak subbing community

Overall, I really like vlive
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and yeji
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I don't have or feel much need for stickers or lightsticks but I applied for a few of the fanships/fanclubs (mainly for the ticket priority and fankits). Honestly out of the ones right now, I think the best fanship to try out would be BTS+ which gives you access to a lot of bonus videos like the behind the scenes of Run BTS + you can get just a one month subscription to see if you like it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do use it. It‘s a great way to see idols and you can sub stuff yourself directly which makes it easer for fans
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread