- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,396
- Reactions Received
- 41,058
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,056
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Tbh, I just found out about him randomly and I like this song very much right now.good song, i love the direction he's taken for his solo music, which honestly seems to be something he started from like young boy i'd say. need this to blow up only bc i believe more people should listen to such quality music
i'm yet to listen to the rest of the ep though, sigh, gotta get around to that
oh really? i've been a fan of him and his group, nine.i, for quite some time now! he's their main producer, so he's also responsible for the other bops they've put out, including their no-skip ep from last year, new mind!Tbh, I just found out about him randomly and I like this song very much right now.
As you also pointed out, this is high quality music and I like the visualization of the music video, too. He deserves more attention for sure.
Oh, so he is the producer, I can see now where his creativity comes from.oh really? i've been a fan of him and his group, nine.i, for quite some time now! he's their main producer, so he's also responsible for the other bops they've put out, including their no-skip ep from last year, new mind!
unfortunately nine.i as a group have been on hiatus for quite some time now because they're in the middle of a legal conflict with their company. one of the biggest downsides of that is that all their mvs have been taken down from youtube right now :( their music is still on spotify though!
if you want any recs lmk, i'll be glad to send them over!