- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Thank you friend! She has the one Everglow card I managed to get, lol. But I'm glad people are still trying to get people their faves' cards.
I also have Gidle Soojin if you need herThank you friend! She has the one Everglow card I managed to get, lol. But I'm glad people are still trying to get people their faves' cards.![]()
Oh, yes! Would you want IU Valentines for her?I also have Gidle Soojin if you need her
Aww! That's unfortunate, but I hope you can get Soojin at leastThank you friend! She has the one Everglow card I managed to get, lol. But I'm glad people are still trying to get people their faves' cards.![]()
I forgot you are looking for RVAnything for Wendy?![]()
Yes, sure!Oh, yes! Would you want IU Valentines for her?It looks like you might be collecting IU.
Yay, thank you! I'll go set it up.Yes, sure!
![]()
well sadly thats not up for tradeYour IZ*ONE Chaewon & Chaeyeon Duo?
![]()