Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #1 Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 16 April 2024 #2 any good? Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #3 Willow said: any good? Click to expand... Listen to the album. I like it. Reactions: Willow
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #4 Review: https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/vampire-weekend-only-god-was-above-us/ Reactions: Willow
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #5 I hope you like it. Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 16 April 2024 #6 Pirioca said: Review: https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/vampire-weekend-only-god-was-above-us/ Click to expand... US? Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca said: Review: https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/vampire-weekend-only-god-was-above-us/ Click to expand... US?
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #7 Willow said: US? Click to expand... Yep, they're from NYC. Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 16 April 2024 #8 Pirioca said: Yep, they're from NYC. Click to expand... I see Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,435 Reactions Received 9,451 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,830 Gender Male 16 April 2024 #9 Willow said: I see Click to expand... Although I like their new album more, 'Modern Vampires Of The City' is nice too. Reactions: Willow
Willow said: I see Click to expand... Although I like their new album more, 'Modern Vampires Of The City' is nice too.
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 16 April 2024 #10 Pirioca said: Although I like their new album more, 'Modern Vampires Of The City' is nice too. Click to expand... I will try :)) Reactions: Pirioca
Pirioca said: Although I like their new album more, 'Modern Vampires Of The City' is nice too. Click to expand... I will try :))