- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So listen, maybe it's because I am second gen. trash but the shows they have nowadays really bore me. Or haven't intrigued me enough to get me watching them. So what are some shows you wish Korea would bring back?
I miss the dating shows like Romantic Dol, or the one MBLAQ stared in (that one used to be my go-to and it was fucking hilarious). I also miss Star King and shows like One Fine Day. One Fine Day was more recent but it was so cool to watch idol groups go on trips as a group and enjoy some time off and then at the end you get to see how much they love each other and stuff. I don't know it was really nice and funny. I remember Girlsday's episode had me in stitches.
I miss the dating shows like Romantic Dol, or the one MBLAQ stared in (that one used to be my go-to and it was fucking hilarious). I also miss Star King and shows like One Fine Day. One Fine Day was more recent but it was so cool to watch idol groups go on trips as a group and enjoy some time off and then at the end you get to see how much they love each other and stuff. I don't know it was really nice and funny. I remember Girlsday's episode had me in stitches.