- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yee, that's how I'm doing it.
If there were more voters then I'd actually
make a thingy for it but since there's only
going to be like what maybe three people
voting I'm not going to make a big deal out of
it.
Tbh, I suggest you to restart the voting adding the badges Rainbow did, the first post has no info about a schedule or when the voting would start. Also, try to be more clear and tag people when the voting starts, at least the VAV taglist, because maybe there's more people that want to vote, but they don't follow the thread and aren't aware the voting has started.Could we maybe redo the voting with the ones I made? Since there are people that want to be tagged and only you've voted for now. I'll tag the others as soon as you decide which you'd like to do. In the same way you planned the voting tho, no problem.
Doing the voting through google forms would be better. There's no problem doing the voting the way you're doing, as long as you can keep it clear and give everyone the opportunity to vote.