MV VAV - POISON (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
The instrumental for this song is so good. Overall it's alright. I'm not loving it but I feel like I might after a few more listens.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The instrumental for this song is so good. Overall it's alright. I'm not loving it but I feel like I might after a few more listens.
To be honest, I feel the same, + that one part in the chorus kind of ruins the flow. I wanted to like this a lot more because VAV has been meh for me with all their latin releases and I thought I can say finally they're back with a bop but no. I liked their songs far more before they jumped on latin pop hype train. :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread