Teaser VAV x De La Ghetto x Play N Skillz - Give Me More (Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't know how the other artists are but I'm just happy that VAV are getting a comeback :lovelycooky:
Yeah same, glad they are releasing sth again altho I hope they release a own mini album or even a full, who knows, soon after this single
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I see VAV and yea features are nice... as long as they aren't bad so hoping for decent features
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread