News VAV's Jacob says the n-word twice in a live (1 Viewer)

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
ppl acting like he doesn't know the meaning of the word are being wilfully obtuse
he's a grown man he can apologise for using a racial slur
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
ppl acting like he doesn't know the meaning of the word are being wilfully obtuse
he's a grown man he can apologise for using a racial slur
He did apologize
it's still bad but :')
 

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
He did apologize
it's still bad but :')
i'm glad he apologised, still won't be stanning VAV like i planned to but i appreciate the apology ig
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
With how many famous people (kpop idols and otherwise) have gotten in trouble for this I don't get why people still do it. If you really need to say something there then replace the word with something else
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I've said this before and I'll say it again.
Why tf would a chinese guy be aware of english racial slurs and what is and isn't acceptable with them.

Fuck I never knew saying the word even when covering songs wasn't fine until I saw kpop idols get shit over it.
I didn't even know the n word existed until I became an army and its not like I live in Antarctica or something I'm literally in LA
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread