Traded [VC] BTS Suga & Monsta X Jooheon (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
171979_Jooheon.png
172593_BTS_Valentines_Day_Cards_5.png


Cards I Want:
Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
RV Joy

DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
Sunmi 2, 5
Gfriend Yerin, Eunha
(G)I-DLE Soyeon, Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie
Day6 Junhyeok, Wonpil, Jae
Ladies Code RiSe, Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny
Miss A Min, Suzy

Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any f(x)
Any 2ne1

I will trade for any of my high priority cards.
The less cards I need the more likely you'll get one of these from me.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SUGA OUT RN so he'll be higher priority trades for me.​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Would you take either Gfriend Eunha of mine OR GIDLE miyeon or Soojin for bts vc suga? I can wait until u sift thru all offers but i might rescind since i like having my sets. If u agree immediately i wont renege.
Edit all non vc ofc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Would you take either Gfriend Eunha of mine OR GIDLE miyeon or Soojin for bts vc suga? I can wait until u sift thru all offers but i might rescind since i like having my sets. If u agree immediately i wont renege.
Are both those completed sets for you or just gfriend?
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Are both those completed sets for you or just gfriend?
All are complete n my stan grps but im trying to complete or get my most wanted valentines cards so im willing to trade. I might wait a few hrs or until i wake up(1:40am here, so maybe after 8am when i wake ill reconsider). If u agree tho ill consider myself bound by my offer until i post a rescinsion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
All are complete n my stan grps but im trying to complete or get my most wanted valentines cards so im willing to trade. I might wait a few hrs or until i wake up(1:40am here, so maybe after 8am when i wake ill reconsider). If u agree tho ill consider myself bound by my offer until i post a rescinsion.
Ok I'll keep this in mind. I don't want to destroy your completed sets so I'll wait for other offers before coming to a decision.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,159
Reactions Received
53,005
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,682
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ok I'll keep this in mind. I don't want to destroy your completed sets so I'll wait for other offers before coming to a decision.
Sure i said ill wait. I might hv better luck replacing mine tho. Iv been hoarding cards for SNSD n OMG n aespa. Also whenever i traded away (knock plastic) earlier cards tat i wanted to complete sets like gfriend n red velvet, i l8r got the cards when my breadth n depth of cards expanded, so im confident ill be able to trade if another of these cards comes out(also mostly not as sought after so my tradeable cards might be useful). If ur after bg tho u shd take the trade if u want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread