- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
She's my top pick right now if the others don't come along, sorry i forgot to put her in LOLChung Ha VC![]()
are you offering two cards for her?would you take a MX VC card too @Yili![]()
hmm no but @OnlyCalB might be interestedShe's my top pick right now if the others don't come along, sorry i forgot to put her in LOL
are you offering two cards for her?
I'd love JiU VC, but I have nothing to offer lol.hmm no but @OnlyCalB might be interested![]()
she said she might accept two MX VC cardsI'd love JiU VC, but I have nothing to offer lol.
If I trade dc for dc card it's a bit difficult since there are 4 of Dami's out already. however most of t he insomniacs like cal or yuki or yachii don't have dami so i'd consider it if i don't get a better offerwould you be interested in trading vc dami for vc jiu?