Trading VC Itzy Yuna, VC DC Dami, and VC BP Jisoo (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm honestly only looking for VC Ravi, but only one user has this card.

Otherwise, something in the same rarity, I guess?
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,928
Reactions Received
53,211
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,905
Gender
Female
Bp jisoo vc for everglow sihyeon vc?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Xeulgi

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Well unless you're interested in Key then I don't think I have anything :susPepe:
for which card is the question :susPepe:
cause I'm totally down to trade Dami
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread