Traded VC Jiu almost for free (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly thought people would be more interested that´s why I didn´t take him, but I´ll come for him if no one does, I mean ... I really love Ateez, I am just ok with having the normal cards, but it´s a sin just to leave them like that :D.
exactly! I just want the ones who like a group to have their valentines cards so it’s always shocking when even the ones who seem to like a group not going for specific cards
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
exactly! I just want the ones who like a group to have their valentines cards so it’s always shocking when even the ones who seem to like a group not going for specific cards
ok, I´m here to admit it..... I REALLY DON´T LIKE BABY PINK OK. THAT IS WHY I TRADED ALL VALENTINE CARDS. YES, I AM SO DUMB BECAUSE I DON´T LIKE THE COLOURING :D. I like green that is why I keep manifesting St. Patrick´s .
it´ s not that I don´t like the cards, I hate red and baby pink and most of them are of that colour. I would have traded even Minho. now, I can´t :D :D :D :D
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok, I´m here to admit it..... I REALLY DON´T LIKE BABY PINK OK. THAT IS WHY I TRADED ALL VALENTINE CARDS. YES, I AM SO DUMB BECAUSE I DON´T LIKE THE COLOURING :D. I like green that is why I keep manifesting St. Patrick´s .
it´ s not that I don´t like the cards, I hate red and baby pink and most of them are of that colour. I would have traded even Minho. now, I can´t :D :D :D :D
I totally get it. not everyone likes those colors unfortunately
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread