Trading VC Leo Vixx For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
172011_2.png


Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
RV Joy

Sunmi 2, 5
Miss A Min, Suzy
Gfriend Yerin, Eunha
Day6 Junhyeok, Jae
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
(G)I-DLE Soyeon, Miyeon, Soojin, Minnie
Ladies Code RiSe, Ashley, Sojung, and Zuny

Low Priority:
Any Itzy
Any f(x)
Any 2ne1

The higher the need for the card the more likely I am to trade.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have VC jiU?
Do u want VC Yuqi?
If you can get me any of the cards that Sana is looking for those are the only VC cards I'll trade for-otherwise I'm just going to hold onto him.

Sorry, I want regular cards otherwise so I'll wait until the VC stuff is over to trade.

:yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread