Traded (VC) Minhyuk and Rose ♥ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
San for Rose?
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
San for Rose?
that card? no, I´d rather wait 3 years than get this card :D.

but I´m taking Hyuna, Lee Hi or any other unwanted cards. I feel like you are all offering me too good of cards :D.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that card? no, I´d rather wait 3 years than get this card :D.

but I´m taking Hyuna, Lee Hi or any other unwanted cards. I feel like you are all offering me too good of cards :D.
what about gugudan nayoung ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
he is in a trade currently :sadcat:
I´m keeping you in mind. you are offering me a card I don´t want but by collecting the unwanted cards first, i´ll eliminate the possibility of getting them in the future :D. however, I know Rose is valuable and I´d rather help someone complete their set by trading her :(. I´m sorry, but if I don´t find a suitable trade, I´ll give her to you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@brekker is there anything else you would want from my cards?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I´m keeping you in mind. you are offering me a card I don´t want but by collecting the unwanted cards first, i´ll eliminate the possibility of getting them in the future :D. however, I know Rose is valuable and I´d rather help someone complete their set by trading her :(. I´m sorry, but if I don´t find a suitable trade, I´ll give her to you!
that’s fine. I just saw rose and wanted to go for it cause she is my bias in BP
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wait is she like your bias or something? is she important?
yes yes she is my bias. I even user her as dp a while ago lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread