- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,830
- Reactions Received
- 28,465
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
All i could find is this teaser is for their debut, am i wrong?I don't know what the think. That's not what I expected. Also, OST? For what?
No, it seems to be official teaser for their title but I don't know what "Now It's VERIVERY" is.All i could find is this teaser is for their debut, am i wrong?
...they're debuting with an ost?All i could find is this teaser is for their debut, am i wrong?
I'm not sure, it might mean ost for their debut track. Don't understand Hangul at all....they're debuting with an ost?
It does say VeriVery just before the word 'OST' so maybe it is... idkI'm not sure, it might mean ost for their debut track. Don't understand Hangul at all.