I was never a fan of VERIVERY, their concept just threw me off. RING RING RING was too DREAMy, and that's never a good thing. I like that they are adding flair with retro RnB sound. The MV is fresh, the song is bouncy, this is a great comeback.
The problem with bg cute concepts is that they are forcing them to fit into a personality that clearly does not suit everyone. ASTRO and TXT do fit in aegyo, but even ASTRO realised they should grow up.disagree with ou on the Dream, thing, personally gg or bg (though less so for bg's than gg's) i really like cute concepts since there's often good aesthetics n them
but for bg's i don't like to many cute concept songs and really with gg's too you can't be toooo one note, i need a balance for bg's more so though and this song definetly provides that
If you want to vote for them in the BG/GG team tournament, then you can and this very MV is up. They are teaming with Oh My Girl.
I was never a fan of VERIVERY, their concept just threw me off. RING RING RING was too DREAMy, and that's never a good thing. I like that they are adding flair with retro RnB sound. The MV is fresh, the song is bouncy, this is a great comeback.