la_mort_pour_vous Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 3,795 Reactions Received 21,540 Location A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Gender Male Ship @BaekhyunByun 1 July 2020 #1 Reactions: Suzy and honeyfornomoney
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 1 July 2020 #2 It's so cool Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 1 July 2020 #3 Oh wow I literally just got into them last night but I wasn't aware they were releasing new music. I love this! It's really good!! Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous
Oh wow I literally just got into them last night but I wasn't aware they were releasing new music. I love this! It's really good!!