VERY IMPORTANT!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

NOW I KNOW MY ABC'S NEXT TIME WON'T YOU SING WITH ME!!!!!:queen:

I'm in a really Good, Great, Gucci mood today and I have a lot of energy!:dab:
Also I got a chick fil a chicken biscuit today!!!!! For Free!! So YAY!!! :pandahappy:

How is everyone?:llama_squish:


Please comment your bias and their group and I will Happily send a gif!~:pandalove:
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Min Suga.
BTS.

Those two words should be enough. :sanapray:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Someones in a hyper mood today. Me I am to tuckered out from shredding paper all night. My work is to cheap to buy industrial shredders or pay for a company to come and shred. There where DOZENS of boxes to shred, Im a few boxes from done.... .... I'm security why is this my job.

Do to lack of healthcare there is soon to be another "mass layoff" at my company due to recent events. Time to start ignoring phone calls.

Na I'm just being cranky spoil sport on your happy thread, let me give you a gif





PS: I hope my co-workers late because he brings me chik fil let sandwhiches to keep me quiet.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Someones in a hyper mood today. Me I am to tuckered out from shredding paper all night. My work is to cheap to buy industrial shredders or pay for a company to come and shred. There where DOZENS of boxes to shred, Im a few boxes from done.... .... I'm security why is this my job.

Do to lack of healthcare there is soon to be another "mass layoff" at my company due to recent events. Time to start ignoring phone calls.

Na I'm just being cranky spoil sport on your happy thread, let me give you a gif





PS: I hope my co-workers late because he brings me chik fil let sandwhiches to keep me quiet.
Yes! I'm Very Hyper!
I Hope your day gets Better!!!:pandahappy:

Aww, Thank chu, very much apperiated :nekolove:

PS: I Hope you get a chick fil a sandwhich!:sanapray:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm glad you had a great day! :nekolove:

Bias me BTS xD They all deserve it after that Black Swan MV :yes:
How is yours?:llama_squish:

This is why i love you :nekolove:

ezgif-5-6db6bd4aea3d.gif
.
ezgif-5-8d537f7d6e0c.gif
.
ezgif-5-8e351c958585.gif
.
ezgif-5-a03e3fca0c12.gif
.
ezgif-5-7d7b1021be25.gif
ezgif-5-23818b1ce2bf.gif
I'm Still making some for Namjoon, I'll give you his when i finish this quiz:sanapray:

Edit: It's finished
ezgif-5-dccb4c411147.gif
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm glad you have a great day :maheart:
And my bias is Jungkook (BTS)
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm a bit down today, not gonna lie. At least tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is almost there! :>
WJSN Luda
I Hope something good happens for you! I'm excited for the weekend! XD :nekolove:

She's pretty~

.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread