- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
This one has appeared before and I am genuinely intrigued by it. So I'll check it out!Maybe These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
The Red Palace by June Hur might also fitThis one has appeared before and I am genuinely intrigued by it. So I'll check it out!
The Pandominion duology is Infinity Gate and Echo of Worlds. Though The Girl With All the Gifts would work too, tbh. Just hadn't read that one as recently for it to come to mind.The Girl With All The Gifts?
Ah I'll have to look into those ones then!The Pandominion duology is Infinity Gate and Echo of Worlds. Though The Girl With All the Gifts would work too, tbh. Just hadn't read that one as recently for it to come to mind.