MV VICTON 'What I Said' MV (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The MV is visibly of higher quality than Mayday was, I liked Mayday more as a song tho. This is unique, definitely, it has a really aggressive melody but it idk it hasn't hooked me yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I love it! ♥♥♥ aghhh, so amazing. they are so underrated and deserve so much more.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Myco
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yassss so good i love the hair tho i love it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread