- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
featuring or permanent member?I'm Sanas manager, she might want to join you, how about that?![]()
featuring or permanent member?I'm Sanas manager, she might want to join you, how about that?![]()
ehm, do you complain about the current visuals?and visual
Both (lol), she is gonna feature her own group!featuring or permanent member?![]()
Oh noononooonono but she is good-looking tho.ehm, do you complain about the current visuals?![]()
good, I agree with thisOh noononooonono but she is good-looking tho.
Victorious Secrets World now available in your appstoregood, I agree with this![]()
Victorious Secrets World now available in your appstore
MESS comeback when though Marko![]()
![]()
IS THIS A DREAM OR REALITYYYYY
“I’m so Secret,Victoria doesn’t even know about me”
Victoria who?“I’m so Secret,Victoria doesn’t even know about me”
wait, I will check nowI can't ask @bulletproof a question. It says that it must be a number...![]()