- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Boringno tea for this question, sorry![]()
You could've both named each other lmao.
Boringno tea for this question, sorry![]()
we are good at naming in general, right?Boring
You could've both named each other lmao.
True hoe went from the one to the other oneI can
You pick the other one![]()
ozy is indeed a hoeTrue hoe went from the one to the other one![]()
We’re keeping the bucket hat :)))uhm the skirt is better I guess, but no bucket hat
I was thinking about something like thisor shorts with sneakers and a crop top, something![]()
![]()
I stan omg![]()
I was always a stan of your Graphics noona wdym, stay away from herTrue hoe went from the one to the other one![]()
are you even surprised?True hoe went from the one to the other one![]()
obviously, my mom and my aunt AND sulli?thank you princess
I was always a stan of your Graphics noona wdym, stay away from her
The German one is all yours![]()
no bucket hat, I will hide it right before the stageWe’re keeping the bucket hat :)))
Give me a day and I’ll finish the new outfits
Regretting my decision alreadyare you even surprised?
Not flop oneswho was collecting german's left and right during sixnine days?
get a drink and no regretsRegretting my decision already![]()
Not flop ones![]()
That would be better than a backstabbing hoeget a drink and no regrets
We’re keeping the bucket hat :)))
Give me a day and I’ll finish the new outfits
BUTTTTTno bucket hat, I will hide it right before the stage![]()
with fans like this I don't wonder why I flop...That would be better than a backstabbing hoe![]()