'Victorious Secrets' DEBUT (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you really went from one to another so I don't know, someone is a bit weak here, I'm concerned:nayeonisdone:
Why do I even bias you in return of such appreciation smh :nayeonisdone:
Jen was never my bias :welp:

:jisoosmh: what else would I regret.
good thing is that we never married :welp:
Your career :jenniesmug:
And true I'm too wild to settle down :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why do I even bias you in return of such appreciation smh :nayeonisdone:
Jen was never my bias :welp:



Your career :jenniesmug:
And true I'm too wild to settle down :jisoosmh:
:zoomeyes:

yeah no wonder I dumped you
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty sure you said we "drifted apart" :taesip:
Can't dump who you never had :taesip:
:welp: I wanted a modern break up; yet you wanted something else.
I was beeing nice to you.

I totally ditched you
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Why do I even bias you in return of such appreciation smh :nayeonisdone:
Jen was never my bias :welp:
because I am lovely :sakUwu: and you can't surprise me anymore because I accept anything:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:welp: I wanted a modern break up; yet you wanted something else.
I was beeing nice to you.

I totally ditched you
I mean by something else I meant someone else so :taesip:
I knew your hoe ass would move on anyway :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean by something else I meant someone else so :taesip:
I knew your hoe ass would move on anyway :welp:
well at least I am with someone that appreciates me unlike you :sippinthetea:

lol you totally didn't move on, huh?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
well at least I am with someone that appreciates me unlike you :sippinthetea:

lol you totally didn't move on, huh?
Of course I did :jenniesmug:
I just have a lot of appreciation for a lot of people :maheart:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
that's impossible, I can play hide&seek with those f*ckers
You’re gonna have to be on stage at one point right? All I gotta do is chase after you . You don’t want your fans thinking you disrespecting you unnie.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Be good bias material and I'd never leave you :jisoosmh:
ehm excuse you, I'm already a Noroc'er, you should be a good stan:joysip: so I can forget your past
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You’re gonna have to be on stage at one point right? All I gotta do is chase after you . You don’t want your fans thinking you disrespecting you unnie.
Give her some wine and she'll wear anything, easy :taesip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You’re gonna have to be on stage at one point right? All I gotta do is chase after you . You don’t want your fans thinking you disrespecting you unnie.
my dance moves can be a pretext you know?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread