- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
we know, it's difficultTbh I prefer Mino but I can't pick a bias in this group![]()
we know, it's difficultTbh I prefer Mino but I can't pick a bias in this group![]()
It's ok, it's late, go to sleepAnyways work near about left me dead tonight and it's like 3 am so I'll go sleep.
I'll send in questions once I'm up.
Good luck and have fun, anticipating national hit with next comeback![]()
Night!
why am I Mino?
To the other ship that you refuse to jump, not me
Something on your mind?![]()
You mean Daddy KSbut whoever is papa KS can protect me better than YG did with some of his artists
so you're like a sugar daddy?You mean Daddy KS
Daddy KS is me
Boi nobody gonna pay for your group activity’s except for KS Daddy aka me . If I wasn’t KS DADDY ,who else could afford an amazing stylist like me.so you're like a sugar daddy?i don't want that, i prefer stylist unnie
wow, humble huh?Boi nobody gonna pay for your group activity’s except for KS Daddy aka me . If it wasn’t me ,who else could afford an amazing stylist like me.
If you think your the best then you are the bestwow, humble huh?
that's a healthy mentalityIf you think your the best then you are the best![]()
See already offering you some good advicethat's a healthy mentality![]()
I was ready to be all 'aww' but then the bucket hat hit againSee already offering you some good advice
Now hush and wear the bucket hat
You mean Daddy KS
Daddy KS is me
Lmao
who's some of your favorite family members? (kids, siblings, parents, whatever)
well my kids and my wife , obvi
and @Skinnny@Ireneisbaee .