Trading Vikki's Latest Batch Rares (1 Viewer)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
1690135719565.png

Le Sserafim Chaewon Rare, if you want her check out the ones Im looking for :sanapray:
I want her but i dont have anything youre looking for:pandasad:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki would you accept my Onew 2 rare for one of your rares @Blooming want, so I can trade it to her for the WayV Yangyang rare she has?
If you both are in, ofc. :sanapray:
If the rare they want is one of the ones in this thread then definitely. If it’s a rare not in this thread it would be a case by case basis ofc :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician and Boyo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think that was a typo, I only have Jhope 4 and 5 rares
oh... dangit! lol J-Hope 3 is the last oine I need for his common set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh... dangit! lol J-Hope 3 is the last oine I need for his common set.
Oh this is for my rares, I'm not trading my J-Hope commons until I get the logo. Not that I have the common either though, I only have 1 and 4 :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread