Vikki's song shuffle pt 5 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Today we have You Better Know as our first track. It's such an upbeat and happy summer song, you really can't go wrong with it :sj_weary:


Next we have Sweet Talk. I have a lot more SM on my playlist than I thought. It's a song thats sweet and cheery, which isn't my type usually. But it's too catchy and pretty.


Finally we have Toy. It's a sadder song, and while i don't care all that much for Block B's vocals I think they work well here.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You Better Know is one of the best B-side ever!
:pandahappy:
And I love the SNSD song too.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread