- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
First we have a bside bop by Shinee. I don't find it as incredible as some of the fandom but I do find it to be very good.
A bop from one of their best albums. I love the rock in it, and the vocals are very good.
I don't like rap as many of you might know but a lot of Ravi's songs are exceptions. His growly voice and the catchy beat make this a song I love listening to.
@Panda
A bop from one of their best albums. I love the rock in it, and the vocals are very good.
I don't like rap as many of you might know but a lot of Ravi's songs are exceptions. His growly voice and the catchy beat make this a song I love listening to.
@Panda