Trading βœ¦Β° π‘½π’Šπ’π’π’†π’•π’•π’†'𝒔 π‘³π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’•π’†π’…π’” π‘­π’Šπ’†π’”π’•π’‚ °✦ (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Magician

girl in the bubble β˜†
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Are you trading NCT DJJ Jungwoo ? I would like that card
Maybe, but I offered the SNSD card someone who has a higher priority card
But perhaps I have another card you like

 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Violette's Limiteds Fiesta

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif

Cards For Trade

Children's Day Cards
001.png



High Priorities
SNSD, Stray Kids, Chungha, IU, Blackpink

Medium Priorities
Seventeen, Exo, NCT, Wanna One, Yongguk, Le sserafim, IVE

Low Priorities
Twice, Red Velvet, WJSN, Loona, The Boyz, VIXX, Woodz

I am also holding up cards on requests.
None



​
New Cards
03---Yonghee-CD.png
ezgif-7-b05a7a8e23.png
I'm slight confusion, le ssrefaim is medium priority in OP.

So is chaewon cd up for trade? If so I can offer Stray Kids changbin AF(old card though) lemme know if u can pls, thnx violette πŸ˜€
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I'm slight confusion, le ssrefaim is medium priority in OP.

So is chaewon cd up for trade? If so I can offer Stray Kids changbin AF(old card though) lemme know if u can pls, thnx violette πŸ˜€
Chaewon is only up for high prios I forgot to mention it πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­
Yeah sure I'll take Changbin
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I'm slight confusion, le ssrefaim is medium priority in OP.

So is chaewon cd up for trade? If so I can offer Stray Kids changbin AF(old card though) lemme know if u can pls, thnx violette πŸ˜€
Fixed the op !
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Chaewon is only up for high prios I forgot to mention it πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­
Yeah sure I'll take Changbin
Oh, i hv skz changbin AF or if u prefer i also hv skz felix AF(If u hv a bias?) Would u make the post? Or I can do so w/changbin AF soon as I can. Thnx violette.
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Oh, i hv skz changbin AF or if u prefer i also hv skz felix AF(If u hv a bias?) Would u make the post? Or I can do so w/changbin AF soon as I can. Thnx violette.
You hv Felix ?! He's my ult. Can I take that one ? :uwu: Yes I will make the post No problem Shasha
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You hv Felix ?! He's my ult. Can I take that one ? :uwu: Yes I will make the post No problem Shasha
I was trying to KISS(keep it simple) in my earlier post n just wanted to find out if u wanted skz for lsfm, only later rmbrd to give u choice of felix or changbin AF) S'all good now.

Thnx again violette.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
I was trying to KISS(keep it simple) in my earlier post n just wanted to find out if u wanted skz for lsfm, only later rmbrd to give u choice of felix or changbin AF) S'all good now.

Thnx again violette.
No problem Shasha <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
No problem Shasha <3
You got a good card(I was looking for another higher priority card from another user who doesn't hv felix AF s'why i said changbin earlier, but I forgot/dint chk n now might not get tat CD card[n i dint edit my post after i realised], but oh well. Enjoy hvg ur bias Felix limited card sincerely. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚ no regrets here/I try to always fulfil my word when it comes to card trades(tho I was sorely tempted) cheers.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
You got a good card(I was looking for another higher priority card from another user who doesn't hv felix AF s'why i said changbin earlier, but I forgot/dint chk n now might not get tat CD card[n i dint edit my post after i realised], but oh well. Enjoy hvg ur bias Felix limited card sincerely. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚ no regrets here/I try to always fulfil my word when it comes to card trades(tho I was sorely tempted) cheers.
I would have been fine with both cards ig. No worries on that. What are your prios if I get one from them I'll tell you. ☺
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I would have been fine with both cards ig. No worries on that. What are your prios if I get one from them I'll tell you. ☺
I dm-ed u.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Flaneur
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread