- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Are these the same person??? I recommend a small chin implant thingy 6/10
I CANT TELL IF THESE ARE TWO PEOPLE STOP
Most interesting thing about this picture are the words in the corner hand over some gelato 5/10
u said u had taste. i guess it's nonexistent.10/10 flawless should dye his hair blond again though
he's a real MAN, not a wimpy boy.His facewhere is the soft flower boy he’s one step away from caveman
please inform where i have no tasteu said u had taste. i guess it's nonexistent.![]()
a real ugly man is what he ishe's a real MAN, not a wimpy boy.![]()
Smh! Its always the bg stans! Let's cancel him/her!I would but you hate women![]()