- Joined
- 4 September 2019
- Messages
- 368
- Reactions Received
- 1,247
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Holup your ult is Jisoo?for me personally, I do definitely get drawn in because of visuals, but there needs to be some sort of talent for me to stay. for example, jisoo is my ultimate bias, I originally picked her as my ultimate bias because I was drawn in by her visuals, but I stayed because I really enjoyed her voice and her passion when it comes to performing. if someone's only trait is being pretty then there's no reason for me to stay.
Except Boogie Up Exy apparentlyI personally think everyone is beautiful and have amazing visuals. (but that's how I feel about every person)
Except Boogie Up Exy apparently![]()
It's good you're acknowledging her superior eraExy is a wonderful and beautiful girl. doesn't mean I enjoy all hair cuts. and I told you I warmed up to it.
superior era is save me save you or la la loveIt's good you're acknowledging her superior era![]()
Well said! Yeah I get into groups usually for a visual element but i leave pretty quickly if the music isn't up to par.Anyway on topic lol, it depends on me from group to group. I can't deny that visuals pull me in but I won't get into the group if I don't find the music to my tastes. In that case I'll just remain aware of the group and the pretty members without getting into them any more.
Once I find music that I like, I try watching more stuff from the group like live stages, varieties etc. and then my bias usually ends up being the one with the personality that appeals to me the most. They don't necessarily have to be the prettiest in the group.
Like in Oh My Girl, I think Yooa is the most beautiful member, but my bias is Hyojung lol.
Yes! She’s always been my ult but Jennie bias wrecks me daily lolHolup your ult is Jisoo?![]()
True, there are so many pretty people in Kpop lol, so although someone might catch my eye, it's just not worth the time and investment required to get into their group if there's not atleast some music appealing to me.Well said! Yeah I get into groups usually for a visual element but i leave pretty quickly if the music isn't up to par.
I think the way I worded my post was confusing, but i was bascially arguing that most international fans don't stan based on korean visual standards but their own. so like with red velvet, irene is objectively the prettiest but my bias is yeri because of my personal preference for her visuals/personality.
Lol I've seen you with only Jennie aesthetics for as long as I remember so I was shookYes! She’s always been my ult but Jennie bias wrecks me daily lol
You're the kind of person we all should honestly aspire to beI stan for talents or personalities before anything else. Two of my biases are the least attractive members in theirs groups for me.
you must be a kind person irlI personally think everyone is beautiful and have amazing visuals. (but that's how I feel about every person)
what draws me in is voice, talent and personality
yeah it's smart to avoid becoming a stan. it's draining and bad for both your mental/physical health. are your biases mostly main vocals/dancers/rappers then?Visuals are okay - a nice plus, talent matters the most to me and if I relate to the idol that's great as well.. but mostly I just care about the talent/music part because I usually don't follow idols closely enough to know their personality too well anway..