✹ VIXX Badge Revamp Thread ✹ (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
✹ OFFICIAL VIXX BADGE REVAMP THREAD ✹
34151



R U L E S

✹ Badges must be 77 x 77, if they aren't, then please resize them
✹ Official Photos ONLY
✹ Post your Sources
✹ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
✹ Must be high quality. If they are not, the awards team/op will make changes as needed

B A D G E S N E E D E D
Group Badge
VIXX LR
Leo
Hongbin
Hyuk
Ravi
Ken
N


C U R R E N T B A D G E S
1562600529140-png.34138
1562600543700-png.34139
1562600556161-png.34140
1562600567509-png.34141
1562600579271-png.34142
1562600593139-png.34143
1562600606430-png.34144
1562600624347-png.34145




T I M I N G
Suggestion Period: 8/7 - 15/7
Voting Period: 15/7 - 22/7

Voting Period times may be subject to change

TAGS:
@Vikki @RainbowDevil @MonCherry @kuroyuri @Panda @TWIZZLER @alluring @goyo
(All the tags and everyone that owns the badges)
​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:chickill: give me a pretty Ken badge
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:lovelycooky:

If only ipiccy worked properly on my laptop.. the pictures are always pixelated when upload them. It used to work but I'm not sure what happened :yolk:
Have you talked to an awards member? Maybe they've experienced something similar. If you want I can make badges if you find a picture you think is worth it.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Have you talked to an awards member? Maybe they've experienced something similar. If you want I can make badges if you find a picture you think is worth it.
Yes, I haven't asked an awards member but I've asked a few people and tried out a few of their tips but nothing seemed to work out :yolk:

And thank you, <3 I'll send you any good pictures that I find! I have a Hakyeon picture here that I've been wanting to try out for ages but never could because of my computer... It would be much appreciated if you could make a badge :sanapray:

34165
 
Last edited:

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Alright everyone, let’s pick a badge for Ravi where his stylists didn’t do him wrong por favor :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright everyone, let’s pick a badge for Ravi where his stylists didn’t do him wrong por favor :sanapray:
It was hard finding such images that weren't fan taken :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread