get rid of another boy for this boy?!
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 10 April 2021 #1 get rid of another boy for this boy?! Reactions: Areum
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 13 April 2021 #2 brekker said: get rid of another boy for this boy?! Click to expand... This is very rare! Also, SuperM Ten is the only boy I got to trade Reactions: brekker
brekker said: get rid of another boy for this boy?! Click to expand... This is very rare! Also, SuperM Ten is the only boy I got to trade
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 14 April 2021 #3 Areum101 said: This is very rare! Also, SuperM Ten is the only boy I got to trade Click to expand... do you want him? he is not rare at all :D. most people just reroll VIXX
Areum101 said: This is very rare! Also, SuperM Ten is the only boy I got to trade Click to expand... do you want him? he is not rare at all :D. most people just reroll VIXX