Idk if anyone is collecting VIXX anymore but you want him then make an offer juicesayo :wimwim:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 15 April 2021 #1 Idk if anyone is collecting VIXX anymore but you want him then make an offer juicesayo Reactions: Areum and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 15 April 2021 #2 I wish I could help you but I have given up collection VIXX Reactions: Areum
Areum Seongwha's Wife . Joined 5 January 2021 Messages 5,947 Reactions Received 14,469 Location - ATEEZ's studio Website www.instagram.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 139 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/#1 ATINY Ship @scaramouche 15 April 2021 #3 I am trying to start my Vixx collection (they're all cuties) what do you want for him? Gugudan Haebin IZ*ONE Hyewon Red Velvet Seulgi Sunmi 1, 2, or 4 SuperM Ten Wanna One Jinyoung If not, I'll find something else
I am trying to start my Vixx collection (they're all cuties) what do you want for him? Gugudan Haebin IZ*ONE Hyewon Red Velvet Seulgi Sunmi 1, 2, or 4 SuperM Ten Wanna One Jinyoung If not, I'll find something else