Trading VIXX's Hyuk For Trade (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

High Priority:
EXO’s Lay, Sehun
Sunmi 2,3,5
SHINee Key, Minho
Red Velvet Wendy, Joy
Dreamcatcher Jiu, Yoohyeon, Handong, Siyeon
Girlsday Sojin, Jihae


Low Priority:
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Itzy
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any GFriend

If you can give me any TWICE cards as well (especially Sana) I would take that too.
I will possibly consider others-if You see a possible three-way trade message me <3​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female

High Priority:
EXO’s Lay, Sehun
Sunmi 2,3,5
SHINee Key, Minho
Red Velvet Wendy, Joy
Dreamcatcher Jiu, Yoohyeon, Handong, Siyeon
Girlsday Sojin, Jihae


Low Priority:
Any (G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Itzy
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any GFriend

If you can give me any TWICE cards as well (especially Sana) I would take that too.
I will possibly consider others-if You see a possible three-way trade message me <3​
too bad i cannot have hyuk twice:llama_shook:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread