Traded VIXX's N For trade (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
148989_N2.png


I'd personally prefer a higher or top priority card for him.

Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
EXO's Sehun

High Priority:
RV Wendy, Joy
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
Sunmi 2,3,5
Any f(x)

Medium Priority:
Gfriend Yerin, SinB, Sowon, Umji, Eunha
Any Itzy
Any (G)I-DLE
Any 2NE1

Low Priority:
Day6 Junhyeok, Wonpil, Jae, Sungjin, Dowoon
Any Zico
Any Miss A
Any Ladies Code​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
maybe @Vikki still needs this card? idk if she has any of those cards to trade tho
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I will not take day6 cards from you <.<
I can get them later though and I wanted to give that card to Shlnee and help her complete her set. Please, consider this, she is a really huge fan ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I can get them later though and I wanted to give that card to Shlnee and help her complete her set. Please, consider this, she is a really huge fan ♥
you really need to stop guilt tripping people about cards
if she said no, it's a no
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
you really need to stop guilt tripping people about cards
if she said no, it's a no
what are you talking about? it seems like you have jumped on conclusions without actually even thinking that we might have talked about something before. reading just half of a conversation often leads to misunderstandings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
what are you talking about? it seems like you have jumped on conclusions without actually even thinking that we might have talked about something before. reading just half of a conversation often leads to misunderstandings.
no, i know the context. It's not like that matters anyways. You have done this before with me as well. You can't say stuff like "pls reconsider cause this user is a huge fan and i want to help them" when the op already said no at first. It's guilt tripping no matter how you see it. If she said that she didn't want your Day6 cards, then she doesn't wanna take them from you and that's her decision to make. Don't keep poking at it and use reasons that would make her feel bad for not trading, it's seriously upsetting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
148989_N2.png


I'd personally prefer a higher or top priority card for him.

Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
EXO's Sehun

High Priority:
RV Wendy, Joy
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
Sunmi 2,3,5
Any f(x)

Medium Priority:
Gfriend Yerin, SinB, Sowon, Umji, Eunha
Any Itzy
Any (G)I-DLE
Any 2NE1

Low Priority:
Day6 Junhyeok, Wonpil, Jae, Sungjin, Dowoon
Any Zico
Any Miss A
Any Ladies Code​
any of my itzy or gidle cards? pretty please :lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::lovelycooky::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
no, i know the context. It's not like that matters anyways. You have done this before with me as well. You can't say stuff like "pls reconsider cause this user is a huge fan and i want to help them" when the op already said no at first. It's guilt tripping no matter how you see it. If she said that she didn't want your Day6 cards, then she doesn't wanna take them from you and that's her decision to make. Don't keep poking at it and use reasons that would make her feel bad for not trading, it's seriously upsetting
wait a minute so you asking whether you would trade G-Dragon and me not being careful enough to read your rules was guilt-tripping you? :D are you serious? I was simply excited that GD got pulled out and I apologized for it. But it was a simple mistake. But it wasn´t that deep. I simply had not noticed.

I´m not guilt-tripping @Lovely_Cornchips at all. I´m offering a card that she actually wants. I´ve done so before, I want to help her and my friend and you are telling me it´s guilt-tripping because I´m trying to convince her that it´s ok to trade with me? I know she doesn´t want to take my cards because I had mentioned I want to collect them and I feel like maybe she would feel bad for taking it, but I´m simply trying to say "it´s ok, I´ll get them later and I know Shlnee is busy at the moment so she might miss the trade".

I really dislike how you are accusing me of such thing. I have talked to you like twice on this forum, so I seriously don´t know where all that hate is coming from, but if it´s because I had asked for GD .... you are really taking things way too personally and I´m not gonna have that from you. I will not stand here and accept such accusations. Especially since I have no freaking idea what is your role in here? If you don´t like me, there is an ignore button. You should use it.

 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Wait @Reo is that the card i said i reserved you? I got bad memory and got a lot on my mind these days cause of school etc
If not her I'd be willing to take my bias Shuhua!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread