I'm not into rapping but i'll still check it out :sanapray:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 August 2019 #1 I'm not into rapping but i'll still check it out Reactions: BLAN, Panda, mirella and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 August 2019 #2 bless I am sure it will be good. @Panda Reactions: Panda, Ahsoka and mirella
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 19 August 2019 #3 I like some of his previous work so I'm excited It's cool that he has quite a few connections within the scene as well. I wish him luck. Reactions: BLAN, Panda, Ahsoka and 1 other person
I like some of his previous work so I'm excited It's cool that he has quite a few connections within the scene as well. I wish him luck.
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 19 August 2019 #4 LET’S GO MY BOYYYY! I know it’s already gonna be amazing, I’m beyondddd excited!!!!!! Reactions: Ahsoka, mirella and yeji
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 19 August 2019 #5 goyo said: bless I am sure it will be good. @Panda Click to expand... Bless your heart for tagging me Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
goyo said: bless I am sure it will be good. @Panda Click to expand... Bless your heart for tagging me
BLAN Joined 23 February 2019 Messages 232 Reactions Received 823 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Non-Binary 19 August 2019 #6 I actually like his rapping quite a lot, I'll definitely check this when it's out Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka