Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition (Female Version) - Round 4 (1 Viewer)

Which voice do you like more?

  • Idol 4

    Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Idol 5

    Votes: 4 44.4%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idol 4 :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Myco
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Idol 4, although I didn't have a clear favourite. She just sounds a bit more pleasant, I guess?

Could I be added to the tag list? Thanks~ :llama_lovely:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like them both a lot but o still prefer idol 4
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah how is Idol 5 losing? I thought this would be an easy win for her. 😲
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread