Appreciation VOCAL GOD THAT DESERVES MORE INTERNATIONAL LOVE (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES appreciate vocal god Wheesung.
His voice is to die for and he has such a good variety of songs













My favorite song of his:


And never forget this bop:
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lmao it's kinda odd to think his career started in YG
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've heard of him but I've never checked him out. He has a nice voice ^^

I couldn't listen to the whole of every song but I really like the first one and the sixth one. The beat for the second one was really nice as well.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've heard of him but I've never checked him out. He has a nice voice ^^

I couldn't listen to the whole of every song but I really like the first one and the sixth one. The beat for the second one was really nice as well.
He defently has a beautiful voice and even his character is so cool. Seeing him on shows is always hilarious.
btw. Can't We is probably his most known and most iconic song
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
He defently has a beautiful voice and even his character is so cool. Seeing him on shows is always hilarious.
btw. Can't We is probably his most known and most iconic song
I took a good listen to Can't We and I really like it! His vocals are so soothing :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I took a good listen to Can't We and I really like it! His vocals are so soothing :sj_weary:
funny thing is that this song was released when he was in YG :maheart:
defently some cool times yg had
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, YG had a golden era once too :nekosweat:
:maheart:
for real. early yg stuff is pretty amazing.
1TYM (teddy's group) had some awesome tracks too
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:maheart:
for real. early yg stuff is pretty amazing.
1TYM (teddy's group) had some awesome tracks too
So I just listened to some of their songs (1TYM) and they are bops!

Really, what happened yg?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
So I just listened to some of their songs (1TYM) and they are bops!

Really, what happened yg?
ikr. They had so much going on for them but just didn’t release anything since 2005 .

I still love YG artist‘s but something about their old school sound is just from another planet. It‘s soo good
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread