vs
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 3 February 2020 #1 vs Reactions: yeji, dooh, bulletproof and 3 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 3 February 2020 #2 I prefer Sana's It's so sweet Reactions: yeji, dooh and bulletproof
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 February 2020 #3 I have a fondness for Sana voice since the first time that I heard it in Sixteen but Tzuyu voice is really underrated too. It’s beautiful. Reactions: yeji, dooh and bulletproof
I have a fondness for Sana voice since the first time that I heard it in Sixteen but Tzuyu voice is really underrated too. It’s beautiful.
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 3 February 2020 #4 Sana Reactions: yeji, dooh and bulletproof
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 3 February 2020 #5 I'm going with Tzuyu. Reactions: yeji and dooh
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 February 2020 #6 Sana oppa @Ozymandias what do you think Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 February 2020 #7 It‘s Tzu for me. She has such a lovely tone. I do love Sana‘s too but Tzu has had one of my favorite voices in Twice for a while Reactions: dooh
It‘s Tzu for me. She has such a lovely tone. I do love Sana‘s too but Tzu has had one of my favorite voices in Twice for a while