COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Vote @DrewB President of Cards Team (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
If voted in these are the changes I will make to the card game.

1. Once a card has been pulled 5 times it is officially CANCELED. The printing machine will no longer print this card.

2. We will have two card decks. A boy group and girl group. You will be allowed to request which deck you want your daily card to be pulled from.

3. I will rule over the card team with an iron fist. This means they will work as long as it takes to get all second gen cards out when I say so. Kpop Baseball cards are more important than spending time with family. Overtime will be mandatory.

4. Each group will have one card with a secret stamp on it that allows you to trade it back in to the cards team for another card draw.

5. Free card day will be every Wednesday and Saturday.

Vote Drew_B 2021 Card Team President!

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
If voted in these are the changes I will make to the card game.

1. Once a card has been pulled 5 times it is officially CANCELED. The printing machine will no longer print this card.

2. We will have two card decks. A boy group and girl group. You will be allowed to request which deck you want your daily card to be pulled from.

3. I will rule over the card team with an iron fist. This means they will work as long as it takes to get all second gen cards out when I say so. Kpop Baseball cards are more important than spending time with family. Overtime will be mandatory.

4. Each group will have one card with a secret stamp on it that allows you to trade it back in to the cards team for another card draw.

5. Free card day will be every Wednesday and Saturday.

Vote Drew_B 2021 Card Team President!
Thus falls democracy...i too vote Drew_B for PresidentDictator for Life. (I prefer King Log to King Stork, thank you very much.

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
add txt cards into the mix + let me choose the pics for the cards then my vote will be yours :)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The only issue I have a problem with is #1...

The current cards we have are "common". Thus they shouldn't have a limit at all on how many can be handed out. This will have a long term negative effect for example, as new members to the forum would probably never be able to get a card when they join due to limits being reached. Common cards must remain available and unlimited for all users!

However... Limiting the future rare/untradeable cards to only those that are known to stan the group would make sense. Thus not everyone can get them and they don't get wasted by giving them to people that don't stan the group, as that would be pointless.

What do you think @Drew_B? Do you see this as the better option for #1: Common = Unlimited, Rare/Untradeable=Limited.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

The current cards we have are "common". Thus they shouldn't have a limit at all on how many can be handed out. This will have a long term negative effect for example, as new members to the forum would probably never be able to get a card when they join due to limits being reached. Common cards must remain available and unlimited for all users!

However... Limiting the future rare/untradeable cards to only those that are known to stan the group would make sense. Thus not everyone can get them and they don't get wasted by giving them to people that don't stan the group, as that would be pointless.

What do you think @Drew_B? Do you see this as the better option for #1: Common = Unlimited, Rare/Untradeable=Limited.
How cute of you to think that there will be only 2 types of cards.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How cute of you to think that there will be only 2 types of cards.
Don't tease me like that!!! There will be more types of cards?! Can't wait to see them and I'm so curious now as to what they are!
:sj_weary: :sanapray: :nekolove:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

The current cards we have are "common". Thus they shouldn't have a limit at all on how many can be handed out. This will have a long term negative effect for example, as new members to the forum would probably never be able to get a card when they join due to limits being reached.

THERE IS A LIMIT OF HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GET A CARD?
SO LIKE FOR EXAMPLE ONLY 5 PEOPLE CAN GET TAEMIN?
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT :sj_weary: :wimwim:

IF SO, THAT IS BAD :sj_weary:AND IF SO, I WONDER WHY:junweary:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

THERE IS A LIMIT OF HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GET A CARD?
SO LIKE FOR EXAMPLE ONLY 5 PEOPLE CAN GET TAEMIN?
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME RIGHT :sj_weary: :wimwim:

IF SO, THAT IS BAD :sj_weary:AND IF SO, I WONDER WHY:junweary:
No there isn't a limit, Drew was just saying there should be a limit as part of his presidential campaign and my response was to his #1 suggestion.
:lisalaugh:

Common cards, which are the ones we have right now, are available to all users with no limit. People have asked Cards Team this, myself included, and Cards Team said there isn't a limit. But for the future cards... That may be a different story :)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
No there isn't a limit, Drew was just saying there should be a limit as part of his presidential campaign and my response was to his #1 suggestion.
:lisalaugh:

Common cards, which are the ones we have right now, are available to all users with no limit. People have asked Cards Team this, myself included, and Cards Team said there isn't a limit. But for the future cards... That may be a different story :)
OMG I WAS SCARED THERE FOR A SECOND

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread