vv worried for a fellow user? (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Well, last time I talked with her it did seem like she is experiencing irl troubles but I have no idea about the details... I hope she is okay
 
  • Sad
Reactions: doll

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, I really hope she's okay! I don't really know her that well, but she seemed so sweet! :umjicry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth
D

Deleted member 74

I really hope she is okay I noticed she had some sad posts..
she seems so sweet and friendly as well, hope to see her back soon <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if @eaD can contact her somehow... if I recall correctly, she put Dae as her referrer, so they must've interacted before.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if @eaD can contact her somehow... if I recall correctly, she put Dae as her referrer, so they must've interacted before.
*looks at Dae's referrals* er, wait - it wasn't Dae, it was somebody else on here... but I know she had SOMEBODY as her referrer... :dubuthink:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
*looks at Dae's referrals* er, wait - it wasn't Dae, it was somebody else on here... but I know she had SOMEBODY as her referrer... :dubuthink:
It'sa me :)

I knew her from akp... I can check to see if she's is on there and message her still, but she hasn't been active since she joined kps...
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread