TV WAEEEEEEEEE? Mr.Heart ended T-T my LIFE IS OVER T-T (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
OMGAH THE LASTS EPISODE OF MR.HEART I HAS ENDED AND NOW IM LIKE
1477033d50a5f45b769393142368.jpg
download (3).jpeg
download (4).jpeg


But its okay while my mom is watch 16 and pregnate i will walk trough like

TIME TO FIND A NEW DRAMA FROM ASIA
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got no idea what that is. But I feel for you. I sometimes get that way when I binge watch a really good tele series.
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Saythename17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread