Wait A Minute (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@baekk @Pigeon @joshuaology @perhapz

NEX7 are kings! :queen:

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOO SKRT SKRT
I screwed up oops


IM STREAMING IT

I STARTED THE NEX7 STREAMING PARTY HOURS AGO WITH YOLKS :queen:

STAN NEX7
:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
NOT ME :welp:

I only listen to real music

You shouldn't be ashamed that you're listening to this bop :maheart:

For accusing me so blatantly of something I haven't commited, I'm unstanning Nct except for WayV :pandamad:
at least you're stanning wayv :maheart:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You shouldn't be ashamed that you're listening to this bop :maheart:


at least you're stanning wayv :maheart:
Ofc I'm not :maheart:

And WayV is amazing
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Squidward Nose didn't sajaegi the KPS charts like this :pepecry1::welp:



Boy Groups will never rule when I'm alive :sanapray:
They were a single force we're an army

Image result for elmo fire gif
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread