Wait fuck im famous!!! (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what's funny is that such an old post of yours was used :D
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Also the video is really silly.

2016 yes I was anti but not anymore :pandacop:

And this guy is delusional. Their singing improved but at the time 2016 it was really not good and it still aint. And as for the not liking their vibe. Literally nobody did back then they had the most downvotes for any kpop group

Why make this a few months ago ugh.

Now @Son Na Eun will never want to notice me.

And the whole anti thing is just a joke omg :pandacop:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Okay I just read almost 1k comments

And nobody is even bashing me, .. I guess it's only the maker of the video who is triggered.

And also they misread i said i liked momo they think i said i didnt but they misread,
ugh boring I was hoping to get bashed to hell.



Disappointing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Nono silly I mean watch out cause I'm gonna get more famous than them.

However, I'll bash them when I do and you can ban me like I said, bashing bts >> you. But I liked their latest song so they safe.
I didn't see you comment back, but

BTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Great Wall of China >>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else >>>>>>>> You :welp:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I mean this video is the dumbest thing i saw

Commenting something say about something who happen in 2016
with things of 2017 -2018 is totally dumb

You were talking about their vocal in 2016, if this person wanted to prove you wrong he should have post things of 2016
Ofc they would improve after 3 years, thankfully or it'll be a mess and they would be even more drage
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread