Yet they won the prevote and I'm pretty sure they had other factors going for them more than the other 2 male soloists.
Something funny is going on here.
Something funny is going on here.
Jeong Sewoon won. Was close between all three in the endOMG JANG WOOHYUK IS NOMINATED!!!!!!
I HOPE HE WINS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
H.O.T 4 EVA
Jeong Sewoon won. Was close between all three in the end
![]()
Yeah! We love old men in this house :wonugl:cool
hope next week that Woohyuk can win
I'm now officially done with K-pop.OMG JANG WOOHYUK IS NOMINATED!!!!!!
I HOPE HE WINS![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
H.O.T 4 EVA
yes we do stan old men hereYeah! We love old men in this house :wonugl:
That came out wrong didn't it. You know what I mean...
I'm now officially done with K-pop.
I'm going back to Japanese music, at least it'll make me happier.
Double dream may come true 🤪🤪🤪Since I am not a loop fan anymore, it means I am also not a DC Stan, so if anyone wants a VIP ticket to see DC in London on 24th this month, I'll charge £40 for it. It originally cost £100.
![]()
Auto correction: loop = K-pop lolSince I am not a loop fan anymore, it means I am also not a DC Stan, so if anyone wants a VIP ticket to see DC in London on 24th this month, I'll charge £40 for it. It originally cost £100.
![]()
I recommend you take that ticket down since you basically gave us the code needed to enter the venue.Auto correction: loop = K-pop lol
You’re right ... and I wanted to buy it 😩I recommend you take that ticket down since you basically gave us the code needed to enter the venue.
I can't edit it since I am on my phone.I recommend you take that ticket down since you basically gave us the code needed to enter the venue.
Well percentages are also tricky.As much as it sucks they weren't nominated, they're in their 3rd week of promotions (in terms of being eligible on The Show) which doesn't do them any favors when it comes to decent scoring for digitals or physicals (unless you're one of the big groups). Even though they won the pre-vote by a large margin, it really only accounts for 5% of the final score which is negligible.
Really sucks but that's the way it is![]()
Just realised you have already done it, thanks.@Moderator please can you take my ticket and all my posts with the ticket involved down, please?
It's not just DC, it's the whole of kpop that I won't be into anymore, which involves DC too.Dreamcatcher will have many more chances to get a first win and one time it'll happen. Look at how long it took for Monsta X to get theirs.
People also have to realize as awesome as it might be to win the prevote it basically counts for nothing because its such a minimal percentage that gets counted to the full score.
It's sad to see you (or in such a case anyone) say you won't stan DC anymore because of something they have no control over.