Wait, what? Dreamcatcher aren't even competing on the live show? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I'm now officially done with K-pop.
I'm going back to Japanese music, at least it'll make me happier.
I hope this isn't only because DC didn't win.

It's the music that matters, not the wins. I would love to see DC getting some wins too but they are not the biggest group. They are growing in popularity and they will get a win one day. Having your faves win is a happy thing, but unstanning a group because they are not popular at the moment is a rash thing to do. I'm sorry but I really don't understand why you would unstan music that you like just because the fact that they didn't win made you feel unhappy.

In the end, it is your decision though. Not mine or anyone elses. So if you have decided to unstan kpop, you should.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I hope this isn't only because DC didn't win.

It's the music that matters, not the wins. I would love to see DC getting some wins too but they are not the biggest group. They are growing in popularity and they will get a win one day. Having your faves win is a happy thing, but unstanning a group because they are not popular at the moment is a rash thing to do. I'm sorry but I really don't understand why you would unstan music that you like just because the fact that they didn't win made you feel unhappy.

In the end, it is your decision though. Not mine or anyone elses. So if you have decided to unstan kpop, you should.
It's not just because of DC, it's because I feel the whole k-pop scene is just fake and you hardly get anything that's real.
Of course, not all of it is fake but I realized for a while now that the fake stuff overshadows the real stuff.
The rigging with Mnet, the controversies with YGE/Seungri, now this with Dreamcatcher, etc, I've just had enough.
Maybe I won't fully unstan and still keep tabs on what's happening, but I can't be a fan than I once was.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
It's not just because of DC, it's because I feel the whole k-pop scene is just fake and you hardly get anything that's real.
Of course, not all of it is fake but I realized for a while now that the fake stuff overshadows the real stuff.
The rigging with Mnet, the controversies with YGE/Seungri, now this with Dreamcatcher, etc, I've just had enough.
Maybe I won't fully unstan and still keep tabs on what's happening, but I can't be a fan than I once was.
Well, save for Dreamcatcher, I'm currently not on kpop at all. I recently got majorly disappointed on Kard, and I no longer follow Gfriend; so Dreamcatcher is the only kpop I follow. I'm more into Japanese alt-idols these days.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, save for Dreamcatcher, I'm currently not on kpop at all. I recently got majorly disappointed on Kard, and I no longer follow Gfriend; so Dreamcatcher is the only kpop I follow. I'm more into Japanese alt-idols these days.
Well, there are still a few groups that I love, so how can I be a fan of them without being a fan of K-pop as they are all in K-pop?
Maybe I can just follow the groups without being involved in all of the K-pop scene.

I do love the Japanese music scene though, I have just been more into K-pop because of my favourite groups and idols.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Well, there are still a few groups that I love, so how can I be a fan of them without being a fan of K-pop as they are all in K-pop?
Maybe I can just follow the groups without being involved in all of the K-pop scene.

I do love the Japanese music scene though, I have just been more into K-pop because of my favourite groups and idols.
I don't know. I don't care that much about the kpop scene. I care for a first win because it helps them get more recognition; but if they don't win it's no big deal, I still love them, and it's painful for me to try to unstan them.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't know. I don't care that much about the kpop scene. I care for a first win because it helps them get more recognition; but if they don't win it's no big deal, I still love them, and it's painful for me to try to unstan them.
I AGREE WITH YOU ... IF I WAS GOING TO UNSTAN ALL GROUPS THAT DOESN'T HAVE A WIN YET, not a lot of my favorite groups would stay x)
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know. I don't care that much about the kpop scene. I care for a first win because it helps them get more recognition; but if they don't win it's no big deal, I still love them, and it's painful for me to try to unstan them.
Why does everyone think that I am unstanning them because they didn't geta win? If that was the case, I would have unstanned them the first time I saw that they didn't get a win.
I'm unstanning K-pop.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Why does everyone think that I am unstanning them because they didn't geta win? If that was the case, I would have unstanned them the first time I saw that they didn't get a win.
I'm unstanning K-pop.
Hmmm. I zeroed in on a win because that was the triggering issue. Let me try again.

I don't care that much about the kpop scene. I care for it when it helps them get more recognition; but if it's not supporting them it's no big deal, I still love them, and it's painful for me to try to unstan them.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I don't know. I don't care that much about the kpop scene. I care for a first win because it helps them get more recognition; but if they don't win it's no big deal, I still love them, and it's painful for me to try to unstan them.
Man, how things change lol :haylul:
This thread was also when I said I was done with Kpop lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread