Wait, what? Mia from Everglow and Gahyeon from Dreamcatcher are cousins? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I heard that upon Mia's debut...

My dude, I should have told you when I found out you liked Everglow too lmao
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What else haven't you told me? That they are kissing cousins too? :jenniesmug: :haylul:
Thing is it's still not 100% confirmed or unconfirmed. So I guess I let it slip out of my mind waiting for the truth to come out.

If it is true that they are cousins, then that's cool. I definitely know they are close friends though from translated sources, which is why some Korean fans believe they are cousins. International fans exacerbated the rumour lol.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thing is it's still not 100% confirmed or unconfirmed. So I guess I let it slip out of my mind waiting for the truth to come out.

If it is true that they are cousins, then that's cool. I definitely know they are close friends though from translated sources, which is why some Korean fans believe they are cousins. International fans exacerbated the rumour lol.
It would be cool, but I'd rather they be girlfriends lol but it's still cool if they would be cousins.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh I can see then being cousins
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread