@Walnutt .. (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I-
was taking a nap, how this turned out like this? :jisoosmh:



That seems about right :jenniesmug:


A fromis_9 rabbit session would be the dream :sj_weary:


Stay away, Senpai :chickill:
hope you had a good nap :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@goyo @Ireneisbaee @perhapz @Walnutt

So how about we start at 11pm CEST? Or do you come home later than that @perhapz ?
Hmm, I usually get home by 12am CEST, so it's really late for you guys :<

I might be able to join even if I'm at work tho. Usually at the end of my workday, if I finished all my daily work I can do whatever I want after, so you guys can start the better time for you and I see if I can join by the time :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I-
was taking a nap, how this turned out like this? :jisoosmh:



That seems about right :jenniesmug:


A fromis_9 rabbit session would be the dream :sj_weary:


Stay away, Senpai :chickill:
C'mon now, share in the Habbang love :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread