- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
:pepesus:Btw check Sixnine server there's something you need to see lmao.
Delivering as long as it isn't boygroups, huh?
![]()
Apparently I committed a terrible sin by including No More Dreamthe bg one wasn't that bad tho
I didn't say anything about No More DreamApparently I committed a terrible sin by including No More Dream
![]()
THANK YOU! Everyone in sixnine cord ripped me apart for that lmaoI didn't say anything about No More DreamI personally love BTS early songs way more than the current ones
wow didn't know the others can be that cruelTHANK YOU! Everyone in sixnine cord ripped me apart for that lmao
this guy is always causing troubleIt's awful. Very abusive.
Especially @Ozymandias
Always! I wanna say something but damnit he's just too attractivethis guy is always causing trouble![]()
Anyone stanning Siwon gets the gift of attractiveness in return, albeit only a fraction of himselfAlways! I wanna say something but damnit he's just too attractive
Always! I wanna say something but damnit he's just too attractive
Anyone stanning Siwon gets the gift of attractiveness in return, albeit only a fraction of himself![]()